www.autostadt.ie

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:42 pm 
L Plates needed

Following a few enquiries, we’ve decided to run group buy on a Brayt R1 Trim restorer . Some of you have already use it , and any one who followed my advice of prepping and drying the treated surface well , and wiping of the excess gave me a good feedback about it . It is one of my best selling products .

About the product it self , It is thick liquid , resin based product , in dark yellow color , doesn't smell like roses but it also doesn't smell the worst either . Comes in 250 ml tin . Purpose of this product is to restore original color of plastics in any color , not just black , and also works and other surfaces with ability to absorb . 250 ml tin should cover up to 4 square meters in average , it obviously depends on absorbtion of the surface and method of application . Can be applied with brush or cloth , I presonaly apply it with a cloth , I use tiny amount of it at the time and I spread it as long as it spreads . Lasting: on plastics with good absorbing abilities it ususally lasts 3-6 months + as long as it is applied on clean and dry surface . It is not one of those magic products that is a solution for everything , but from my 10 years of experience in care care , for the price of it it does the job far better than I would expect , and most of typical trim restores are not even comparable .

Regular price for 250 ml is 15 euro + delivery , for this group buy I can offer it for 10 euros plus delivery.

Thanks all who want to take part of this group buy , to be honest I didn't expect such a great response .

The group buy offer is active on my online shop now , the stock of the product is limited , but there is more on the way , so whoever will order first will get it promptly , those later orders will be sent straight away after delivery which will come to me on the 24th or 25th of Feb.

As Mike mentioned in the post , if there is a few people from one area it would be definately good idea to share the shipping . In this case if anyone wants me to put thier stuff in someones parcel ( obviously if the othe person agrees ) , choose "collection in person" at the check out and leave comment with name of the person you want to get your stuff shipped with .

Cost of shipping for this group buy is flat 6 euro , or free for all orders over 75 euro .
For the group buy I’ve reduced the price of Brayt R1 from 15 to 11 so add discount code “autostadt” so that I can identify you , and it will give you another 10 % on the Brayt R1 as well as on the rest of the stock .

Link to the shop is https://ocddetailing.ie/

I will keep updates .

To participate in the deal please add your name to the list below or on main forum.
The aim is to get 10 or more names in order to progress with the group buy.

Feel free to ask questions .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:48 pm 
Founder

Great offer guys.

Group buy still rolling for another few days if anyone else is interested.

My Daily: Porsche 997 S | BMW 420d Gran Coupe M-Sport

My Projects: VW MK1 GTi | VW MK2 GTi 16v | VW Corrado G60 | VW Golf Rallye

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making - John Milton (1608 - 1674)