www.autostadt.ie

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:20 pm 
Founder

Earlier in the year we listened to your feedback and introduced a trial run of local gatherings. The Autostadt.ie “Assembles” was born. The emphasis was and is simple. Get the “People & Machines” out for a chat and a bit of craic with your on/offline friends.

They've proven to be a great success. We now have 5 in place covering the East, North East, South East, Central and the West with great turnouts each month.

A big Autostadt.ie thank you to everyone who has come along to support them - Pure Goodness!

Equally a big thank you for the way people have respected the venues we’ve secured who have all been very complimentary and made us feel welcome to return - Even more Goodness!!

Our plan is to continue into 2020 refining as we go. We’re game if you are – People & Machine Greatness!!!

So what’s happening next?

So while the November Assembles continue on schedule, we have decided to take a short winter break over December and January. Mainly due to weather but also to give everyone a break especially over the busy Christmas & New Year period.

However, the good news is that it won’t be an entire winter break! Not a chance!

Our now annual visit to Belvedere House will take place again this year on Saturday, December 28th. Our hosts are more than happy to have us return for what will be our Autostadt.ie Christmas Assemble 2019.

On behalf of the Autostadt.ie backroom team, we’d like to invite all our Autostadt.ie Assemble regulars in addition to the wider Autostadt.ie members to come join us on this date. It's for the chats. It's for the craic and to get you out of the house for a few hours between Christmas and New Year! Let’s put it in the calendars and let’s make it a great day out – one big countrywide Assemble of People & Machines.

Thank you for your attention.

Autostadt Team

My Daily: Porsche 997 S | BMW 420d Gran Coupe M-Sport

My Projects: VW MK1 GTi | VW MK2 GTi 16v | VW Corrado G60 | VW Golf Rallye

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making - John Milton (1608 - 1674)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:36 pm 
Founder

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making - John Milton (1608 - 1674)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:47 am 
Founder

Naughty :evil: or nice :ymhug: ?

Make sure this event is on your list for Christmas :-bd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:00 pm 
Founder

Belvedere tomorrow!

12pm til whenever you want!

Not going to dwell here as you all know the score but some final odds and ends....

1) response if far stronger than we anticipated which is great but obviously will lead to a bit more logistics on arrival and departure. There will be guides there so please follow their instructions so we can get people in and out as smoothly as possible.

2) once there please feel free to drop into the house for some coffee, a bun, a sandwich or some other fare. They’ve been very accommodating so spending a few quid on refreshments is a fair thing to do in response.

3) as you do at all other Assembles, please arrive and leave respectively. As simple as that. No waving of the proverbial.

Guys and Gals, most of all....just chill out and enjoy it. Get out of the cars and go talk to people. Make new friends. Meet old friends. Ask questions. Take pics. Lots of them. Have the craic and banter.

That’s it. Simple.

Safe journey to all.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow

Autostadt Team

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:57 pm 
The Stig

Best of luck with it, can't make it today.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:38 pm 
Founder

Catch you next time Shane.

Very good turnout. Some serious machines attended and as always great craic and banter with the people.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:45 pm 
Founder

On behalf of the Team, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for making it along to today’s Autostadt Christmas Assemble at Belvedere House. The attendance was totally unprecedented as was the quality of the Machines on display.

Most importantly it was you, the People, who made the craic, banter and overall day so enjoyable. The combination of People & Machine just made it all work and only encourages us to work even harder to evolve and do things that little bit better each time.

A special note also to our hosts, Belvedere, who not only were so welcoming but also keep the location and grounds in such top condition.

Keep the pics and video footage rolling in.

Many thanks.

Autostadt TeamImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk