www.autostadt.ie

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:38 pm 
Founder

Please join us in welcoming Assured Performance Int. Ireland (API) as a new official Trader on Autostadt.

Not all of you will be familiar with this company but you may be familiar with Dan Fox who is a regular on Autostadt and who joined API last year.

API are very keen to participate and share their deep technical knowledge with members of Autostadt. The company is a long long time established and have a rich heritage across their various offerings.
We have some exciting plans lined up with API including some technical talks and demos at upcoming Autostadt Assembles - yet another reason to get out from behind the TV or laptop screen to get involved and attend our Assembles. More on this later.

In the meantime, please check the guys out and I'll let Dan Fox tell you a little bit more about what the guys are about and how they plan on engaging with Autostadt community....

API are Irelands Leading Distributor of Garrett, Borg-Warner, Holsett, Mitsubishi, IHI and Continental Turbochargers as well as Knorr-Bremse, Wabco and European Braking Systems Commercial Vehicle Components.
They have developed through their branch in Walkinstown, Dublin, a distribution facility that enables them to service all major commercial/retail motor dealers, repairers and motor factors throughout Ireland. Thanks to their fully equipped facilities and industry leading logistics, they are able to provide a fast and efficient delivery service to customers throughout Ireland. They have recently developed and installed a state of the art Turbocharger damage analysis laboratory as well as a remanufacturing workshop which is suitable for all makes and models of turbochargers.

Assured Performance Int. Ireland
Unit 12/13 Ballymount Court Business Centre,
Walkinstown Road,
Ballymount,
D12 Y792.
Tel:01-4601482
Fax:01-4601489
www.assuredperformance.ie
FB: www.facebook.com/api.ireland
Instagram: @API_Ireland
Dan Fox Mobile 0867880821
**Contact can be made with me directly for Autostadt Enquiries to ensure Quality of Service,
My email is dan@assuredperformance.ie or sales@assuredperformance will get me as well.
Anyone from Autostadt would be requested to mention this in any correspondence**

My Daily: Porsche 997 S | BMW 420d Gran Coupe M-Sport

My Projects: VW MK1 GTi | VW MK2 GTi 16v | VW Corrado G60 | VW Golf Rallye

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making - John Milton (1608 - 1674)